About Molas Lake Park and Campground
This extra-large campsite is suitable for campers in an RV of up to 23 feet in length, tent campers, or pop-up campers. It includes a concrete surface with level, paved access to a clean vault-style toilet. Guests may be asked to show a disability parking permit. If this site is not available for your desired stay dates, please Email Us (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will do our best to accommodate your accessibility needs. Generators are not allowed at this campsite.
* Price is $25/night, plus 10.4% tax. During the July 4th and Labor Day Holiday periods, prices are increased by 50% to $38/night.
* No generators are allowed at this site.
* Check-In: 1:00 PM. Check-Out: 11:00 AM. For late arrival arrangements, if you plan to arrive after 7:00PM, your site number and last name will be listed and marked on a map located on the front door of the office. Just come back in the morning to grab your paperwork! All campsites must be vacated by 11:00 AM on Check-Out day.
* At least one adult (person at least 18 years old) must be in your party and present at check-in. Maximum number of guests per campsite is 8 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of tents per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of vehicles per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). For groups of 15 or more, please Email Us (email@example.com) for group site information.
* You must read our UPDATED RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICIES on the www.MolasLake.com website before making a reservation. By making a reservation, you agree to all Molas Lake Campground policies. A printable pdf of our Policies can be downloaded and printed from the Campsites page or the Reservations page (www.molaslake.com/reservations.html).