About Molas Lake Park and Campground
NOTE: Before 2019 these sites had different site numbers! Please see the Campground Map and cross-reference at the end of the Individual Site Description document.
These extra‐large sites sit within a unique geological formation; they are NOT "lake‐side" or "lake view" sites. All of our standard RV sites can accommodate motorhomes, trailers, and fifth‐ wheels of any size, including the largest RV (minimum 30ft x 50ft) and associated camp setup.
Although not ideal, they are also suitable for car/truck/SUV tent camping too. Each site is outfitted with a gravel parking and tent pad or all‐dirt surface, as well as a fire pit and picnic table. Sites# 50, 51 & 52 have lake views while Sites# 53-57 have great mountain views. All sites are back‐in. REASONABLY QUIET generators are allowed in these sites from 8am‐8pm. The campground map, showing the orientation of these sites is available at www.molaslake.com/reservations.html.
None of the campsites at Molas Lake have electric or water hookups although there are water taps located next to the office you can use to fill up your water containers. RVs can fill up to 30 gallons but no more. THERE IS NO DUMP STATION ON‐SITE. The closest dump station is 5 miles in Silverton.
* Price is $25/night, plus 10.4% tax. During the July 4th and Labor Day Holiday periods, prices are increased by 50% to $38/night.
* REASONABLY QUIET generators are allowed in these sites from 8am-8pm.
* Check-In: 1:00 PM. Check-Out: 11:00 AM. For late arrival arrangements, if you plan to arrive after 7:00PM, your site number and last name will be listed and marked on a map located on the front door of the office. Just come back in the morning to grab your paperwork! All campsites must be vacated by 11:00 AM on Check-Out day.
* At least one adult (person at least 18 years old) must be in your party and present at check-in. Maximum number of guests per campsite is 8 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of tents per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of vehicles per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). For groups of 15 or more, please Email Us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for group site information.
* You must read our UPDATED RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICIES on the www.MolasLake.com website before making a reservation. By making a reservation, you agree to all Molas Lake Campground policies. A printable pdf of our Policies can be downloaded and printed from the Campsites page or the Reservations page (www.molaslake.com/reservations.html).