PLEASE ARRIVE 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO CHECK-IN TIME TO FILL OUT RESERVATION WAIVERS. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN INTO AN APP AND EITHER ACCEPT OR DENY THE NEW BOATER INSURANCE. THE WAIVER CAN ONLY BE DONE AT THE TIME OF CHECK-IN. THIS IS PER FLORIDA STATUTE 327.54. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO RENT A VESSEL.
The person who is going to be driving the boat needs to meet the following criteria:
• You must have boating experience.
• Florida Law requires anyone who was born on or after Jan. 1, 1988, to successfully complete a NASBLA-approved boating safety course. You must present a boater's license or proof of successfully completing the boating safety course at check-in.
• Please go to boattests101.com and undergo a boater's safety course. You will need to print a confirmation card for us in both cases.
• You must be a minimum of 22 years of age to rent a boat and have a valid driver's license to confirm the reservation.
• We do have the right to refuse service once the renter has checked in if the staff feels that the renter or renters are incapable of driving the vessel. Deeming it unsafe for them and the company. At this point 1/2 of the rental amount paid shall be refunded.
On the next screen, you will be asked to select your appropriate fuel service charge. Please select the fuel service charge that corresponds with the length of your rental (2 hr. 4 hr. 6 hr. or 8 hr.).
Fuel prices are subject to change due to pricing volatility.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MADE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE RESERVATION DATE AND TIME WILL BE CHARGED 1/2 PRICE. ANY AND ALL CHANGES MADE WITHIN THE 24 HOURS OF RESERVATION DATE AND TIME WILL BE CHARGED 75$
EARLY RETURNS WILL NOT RESULT IN A REFUND