Woodland Ridge RV Park
Terms & Conditions
In consideration of WOODLAND RIDGE RV PARK furnishing services and/or camping facilities and/or equipment to enable me to participate in hiking, camping, swimming, fishing, or other recreational activities I agree as follows:
I fully understand that there are risks, hazards and dangers associated with the services and activities provided by Woodland Ridge RV Park. These risks include the uncertainties of nature, the river or of the weather, hazards in the river, collisions while traveling by vehicle or on the river, altercations with other people on the river, including altercations with other participants in the same activity, and with the uncertainty of conditions in and outdoor environment. I understand that the description of these risks is not complete and that other unknown or unanticipated risks may result in injury or death. I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THESE ACTIVITES AND AM USING THE SERVICES OF WOODLAND RIDGE RV PARK WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE RISKS INVOLVED AND I ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL RISK OF THE ACTIVITES AND SERVICES WHETHER OR NOT DESCRIBED ABOVE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEN. I UNDERSTAND THAT THESE RISKS MAY INCLUDE LOSS OF PROPERTY OR INJURY TO PERSON OR DEATH.
I agree for myself and for all minors for whom am parent or guardian for my heirs, successors and assigns, that I release Woodland Ridge RV Park, its owners, agents and employees from any and all claims, damages, and injuries, including all injuries to person or to property, arising directly or indirectly out of the activities or services provided by Woodland Ridge RV Park. This release and the following indemnification includes any claims arising, in whole or in part from negligent acts or omissions of Woodland Ridge RV Park, its owners, agents or employees.
I agree for myself and for all minors for whom I am parent or guardian, for my heirs, successors, and assigns, that I shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Woodland Ridge RV Park, its owners, agents and employees from all losses, claims, expenses and demand, including attorney fees, that may be incurred by Woodland Ridge RV Park, its owners, agents and employees, that are related, directly or indirectly , to my, or any minor for whom I am parent or guardian, use or participation in the services or activities provided by Woodland Ridge RV Park.
Further, I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives and my heirs hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Woodland Ridge RV Park and its owners, agents, officers and employees from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my use of Woodland Ridge RV Park equipment or my participation in Woodland Ridge RV Park activities. I specifically understand that I am releasing, discharging and waiving any claims or actions that I may have presently or in the future for the negligent acts or other conduct by the owners, agents, officers or employees of Woodland Ridge RV Park. The Venue of any dispute that may arise out of this agreement or otherwise between the parties to which Woodland Ridge RV Park or its agents is a party shall be in the 33rd Judicial District Court in Allen Parish, Louisiana. Louisiana law is exclusively applicable to all claims or controversy arising from this agreement. I permit the use of any photos, slides, films, or sketches of him/her taken during the days activities for publicity, advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose.
1. Woodland Ridge RV Park assumes no responsibility for the use of its sites and facilities. You are responsible for your own properties and actions. Park guests and their visitors assume full responsibility for illness, injury, or accidents during their stay. Management/ RV park owners not responsible for theft, damage, or accidental injuries while on campgrounds.
2. All activities, including, but not limited to, water, hiking, walking, boating, are at your own risk. Woodland Ridge is located in a beautiful natural setting. As with any natural setting, there are inherent risks that are not readily seen and each activity should be carefully considered before engaging.
3. Check in is 1 pm. Check out is 12 pm. Late checkout, without prior arrangement, will be charged $3 per hour. Arrangements can be made in advance for extended stay. Early checkout, for any reason, receives no refund.
3. Maximum occupancy per site: 6 persons. There will be an extra charge for more than six people. No more than 4 additional guests allowed. Only two vehicles per campsite will be allowed for overnight stays. Please do not block roadways through campground
4. Excessive noise, nuisance, public drunkenness, illegal drug use, sale or exchange, nudity, foul or offensive language, explosives, fireworks and firearms are not permitted. Alcoholic beverages are allowed in moderation. No glass containers please. No glass containers are allowed on beach (state law).
5. Quiet time is from 10 P.M. to 7 A.M. All music must be turned off and Golf Carts be parked by 10:00 P.M. Please be considerate of your neighbors. No motorcycles or atvs are allowed in park. Golf carts must be operated by persons with valid drivers licenses only.
6. Speed limit 10 mph in campgrounds.
7. Please keep your space clean of all trash and cigarette butts. Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. The cleanliness of your space is your responsibility. Place Garbage in bags and in appropriate dump sites.
8. RVs must be in good working order. Each RV is to be clean and self-supported. Not blocked or propped up. There will be no mechanical work to be done in the park. Washing vehicles in the park is prohibited.
9. Do not use generators while on campground as this causes irreversible damage to electrical system.
10. Waste water and grey cannot be dumped on the ground.
11. Bathrooms: do not wash dishes, pots, pans, or pets in the bathrooms. No smoking, food or drink is allowed in bath house. Please clean up after your use.
12. Please keep pets under control at all times. If your pet poops: you scoop.
13. Children must be kept under close supervision of their caretakers at all times.
14. NO CUTTING OF TREES or shrubs on campground or on land adjacent to campground permitted. (Firewood is available for purchase.)
15. Rules and regulations may be changed at any time without prior notice. We have the right to ask you to leave if you choose not to abide by these rules. If you are asked to leave, there are NO refunds.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ, CLEARLY UNDERSTAND AND VOLUNTARILY SIGN THIS PARTICIPATION, RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT. I INTEND BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT TO INDUCE WOODLAND RIDGE RV PARK TO PROVIDE SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES. IT IS MY INTENTION TO EXEMPT AND RELIEVE WOODLAND RIDGE RV PARK FROM LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE.
|Back to information page|