Reservation policy and disclaimer: The customer wishing to reserve a room at the Garrison House agrees as follows:
1. The following financial arrangements will be made prior to occupancy: Deposit guaranteed with major credit card for reservation. We accept Visa and Mastercard. For all reservations made, the entire balance due is required at the time of booking. This deposit will be refundable minus a $25.00 cancellation fee if canceled more than 30 days prior to arrival. For cancellations made 15-30 days prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded minus the cost of one nights stay. The reservation is non-refundable if canceled less than 14 days prior to arrival. Reservations made less than 14 days prior to arrival are automatically non-refundable.
2. The customer agrees in good faith to be responsible for any damage and/or repairs and professional cleaning services for any damage caused by them and/or those individuals included in their reservation during their occupation of the premises, and any additional charges they shall make, or services they employ.
3. No pets are allowed.
4. No smoking is allowed.
5. Washers, dryers, televisions & sound equipment are not guaranteed.
6. The customer shall not make any telephone toll calls from the main house without permission from the owners and/or staff, and if such permission is granted, the customer shall assume all costs incurred by using their own credit card for such long distance calls, or by calling their party collect.
7. The customer shall return the house keys to the office upon checking out. There will be a $25.00 charge for unreturned keys. Linens, towels, sheets, bedding, pillows, pictures, appliances, furniture, books, DVDs, glassware, silverware, lamps, rugs and any and all decorative items found in the house are the property of The Garrison House and are accounted for at all times. Anyone who leaves with any of these items will be responsible for the monetary value of the items taken along with a $75.00 surcharge. The final amount due will be charged to the credit card on file.
8. The customer shall report promptly any breakage or damage incurred during their stay or any appliance which is not working properly.
9. The credit card number on file will be destroyed subsequent to inspection of the unit after the customers departure.
10. The customer will hereby voluntarily accept all risk of personal injury, death, theft and property damage (including personal property) to themselves, their family or anyone on the Premises with our permission, which injury or damage results from their use of the Premises. Furthermore, the customer(s) agree that they will not make a claim against or sue the Owners, The Garrison House, Gokey-Lawless Properties, its owners or employees, family, or related entities, for any bodily injury, death, theft or property damage. The customer understands that this is a release of Owner and agents from any and all liability with respect to any claims brought by invitees for any damage, theft or injury.