| || ||1||2||3||4||5|
|27||28||29||30|| || || |
| || || || ||1||2||3|
|29||30|| || || || || |
Preferred time slot sold out? Click here to get added to our wait list.
Select No. Persons
The system defaults to one adult pass. If you don't need that pass, click the number field and select zero.
If you're 65 or over and want the senior discount, choose the "Snr/Mil/Stdnt" pass only. There is no need to purchase both an adult and a senior pass.
Be sure to click on the "Book" button on the final reservations page as your final step in making your reservation.
Terms & Conditions
During the SARS/COVID pandemic:
• Reservations will be required to visit and/or participate in an Observatory-hosted public program.
• Guests will be asked to attest to being CoVID symptom-free and will have their temperature screened.
• Anyone found to be displaying possible symptoms of CoVID-19, for the safety of other guests and staff, will be asked to visit when they are well, instead.
• Masks (nose & mouth covering) required of all guests and staff.
• Guests will be required to maintain social distancing between them/their group and others.
• Restrooms are to be used by one individual (or a responsible individual accompanying someone needing assistance) at a time.
• The Gift Shop will accommodate no more than 8 individuals at a time.
• The guests making reservations will supply a working cell number and/or email during the reservation process to allow contacting in the event of program updates or cancellations. Accurate contact information will also allow efficient tracing in the event of exposure or an outbreak.
• Anyone found not complying with these pandemic requirements will be asked to leave the facility and campus.