Racine County Campgrounds
Cliffside Park (map and directions) is situated near the northeast corner of Racine County, Wis., adjacent to Lake Michigan. This county-owned park features full services for RVs and camper trailers as well as rustic sites for tent camping.
For visitors looking to just pitch a tent, Sanders Park (map and directions) on the south side of the Village of Mount Pleasant is an ideal choice.
For the convenience of campers, the Real Racine Visitor Center also takes campsite reservations in person and by phone, (262) 884-6400. The Visitor Center is located at 14015 Washington Ave. (I-94 and State Highway 20, exit 333.)
NOTE: Online reservations will be accepted after 2 p.m. Central Time on the first working day of the New Year. However, in-person reservations will be accepted on the same day starting at 9 a.m.
- Site Fee: $23/night (+ $12 nonrefundable reservation fee).
- Check-in and check-out time is 3 p.m.
- Racine County campgrounds are open from the second weekend in April through the second weekend in October.
- Refunds: All refunds/reimbursements will be processed within 10 days from the date of the cancellation.
- To reserve a group campsite, please call the Racine County Public Works Office at (262) 886-8440. (more group camping information)