Skydive Oregon, Inc.
Terms & Conditions
Important Info for the day of the jump:
1. Please bring a drivers license or some form of valid government issued photo ID with you, without that there is no paperwork and no jump.
2. Bring the balance of your payment with either cash (to receive the cash discount) or Visa, MC or Discover. We do not accept checks or American Express.
3. Wear gym shoes or some type of athletic shoe, No hiking boot or sandal, nothing with open toes, hooks or heels.
4. Comfortable clothes – jeans, shorts, t-shirt, whatever is weather appropriate, but no tank tops or sleeveless shirts, those are not comfortable under the harness. We have jumpsuits and everything else you need for the skydive.
5. Plan on being here by your reserved show up time. The first hour you are here, you will be doing paperwork, check-in and training along with everyone else in that show up time. We organize skydiving groups out of the classes after that, so you may spend some time watching other people skydive while you wait for your turn, And it is a 3-4 hr (weekdays) or 4-5 hour commitment (weekends) for the average group of 2 – 4 people, larger groups may take longer.
6. There is a spectator area for your family and friends, except the 4-legged kind. There are no dogs allowed and all children must be with a parent or guardian at all times.
7. No drugs or alcohol in your system.
8. Finally, regarding weather, we do not jump in the rain or through the clouds, but we do jump on many partly cloudy / partly sunny days and we always make the weather decisions on the day of the jump since you can’t rely on the forecast. If the weather looks iffy on the day of the jump – we recommend giving a call SHORTLY before you need to head out for your show up time, but if it’s nice, no reason to call, we just need to see you here by your reserved show up time.
9. Driving directions are available on our website at www.skydiveoregon.com
|Back to information page|